Monday, November 10, 2008

CIRCUMTANCES

Circumtances
There was a time that I want to surrender in the midst of hardships but I want to fight to achieve my goal.I always convince my self that I can overcome it, I face any kind of obstacles that will come in my way.
No matter how hard to sacrifice but it doesn't matter because succes is not measured on what you achieve but rather how many challenges you face and overcome. This challenges will mold you to become a better person and to test out how are you willing to fight for your happines.
I don't waste my time to think that I can't do such thing but I use it in making something that I can do with the best that I can.
Circumtances are not exist for discouraging us to go on in our journey but it exist to help us to become a strong person.

1 comment:

Minerva Grafil said...

Hi... Ms. Rio I liked of what you have posted on your blog, because of your determination to achieve your goal eventhough there are many circumtances that come to your path I know that there is God who wants to help you, becase He is our confidant, Who wants to listen to us. Good Day.